WELCOME TO Val's Alentejo -I write about my region of Alentejo. My art ,painting, my cottages, Family life, my animals -Travels And my love for Roses- and rural country life.

Thursday 26 January 2012

"par excellence"





I have started reading "Isabel Allende's" new book
Island Beneath the Sea..

I know i wont put it down .. it is going to be intriguing..


I think she a most excellent author., and amongst my favorites. Her books are gripping and i transend into the place she is writing about at the time. I close my eyes and imagine the people she writes about. They become real to me..

Not only is she beautiful and talented.. Also the cousin of Salvador Allende..

................................................
Writing is a process, a journey into memory and the soul.. "quote" Isabel Allende


wishing you all a happy Thursday..










2 comments:

  1. Val, Glad to see you have your blog up and going again! I have read all of her books and love them, happy reading. Thanks for stopping by, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Isabel Allende too! Hope you have a nice weekend!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete

comments will be published after approval